A transcript is the official record of a student s cumulative academic work at a college. It lists all the courses attempted and the grades received for those courses.SCC has authorized Parchment Exchange to provide transcript ordering via the internet. It is secure and convenient - submit your request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location!
How to use Parchment Exchange to request your transcript (Please read ALL instructions carefully!):
- SCC no longer accepts paper transcript requests at the front window or through the mail from students or alumni.
- The processing cost of each transcript order is $2.85. This fee is paid directly to Parchment, the online transcript service company.
- There will be a delay in receiving your transcript when the college is closed.
- You must resolve any outstanding balance owed to the college before your official transcript can be issued. If your transcript is denied due to financial obligations, it is your responsibility to submit a new request when your account is settled in the SCC Business Office.
- Requests for transcripts of courses taken at other institutions must be directed to the issuing institution.
- Partial transcripts are not released. Only complete transcripts reflecting all coursework are issued.
- Unofficial transcripts are available through Student Self-Service for currently or recently enrolled students. Login to MySCC Portal page. Select Student Self-Service under Colleague Applications. Next, select Student Planning and click on the Unofficial transcript tab.
- Anyone who does not have access to MySCC Portal should complete the Unofficial Transcript Request form and fax or mail it to Student Records. The address and fax number are on the form.
- SCC does not fax Official transcripts.
1. Click here to order a transcript
2. Create an account, then order your transcript
3. Choose desired options to have your transcripts sent after your final grades or degrees are posted.
4. Choose a destination from the menu or type in an address.
5. Pay online - $2.85 fee per transcript - and you're done.
Please note: Please allow extra processing time for any student transcripts prior to 1985. These transcripts will be processed within five business days.
Questions? Call Student Records at (864) 592-4681 or toll-free at (866) 591-3681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org