Financial Aid Transferring

  • Financial aid awards cannot be transferred from one college to another. A student must have their FAFSA results released to the new college.

    • Students transferring to SCC from another institution must add SCC's Title IV School Code, 003994, to their current year's FAFSA.
    • It is the student's responsibility to notify SCC's Financial Aid office of prior attendance at other post-secondary schools.
    • Transfer students who may be eligible for the LIFE Scholarship must contact the LIFE Scholarship coordinator in the Financial Aid office. The LIFE Scholarship coordinator's contact information is listed on the Financial Aid Office Staff's page.