Spartanburg Community College (SCC) is pleased to present its financial data to the constituents of South Carolina as part of an ongoing effort to provide financial transparency. Accountability is the hallmark of a well-run college, and timely access to financial data is critical to accomplishing this goal.
SCC will post monthly check registers to this website by the tenth of the month following the month end, beginning with January 2011 data. SCC will maintain three years of check data on this website going forward. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
- Identification number: check number
- Check Date: check date
- Transaction Amount: actual cost of the item or service provided
- Vendor Name/Payee: payee (employee names are redacted and replaced with SCC Employee )
- Category: general description of the item purchase or service provided
- Object: a more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Source: college funding source from which the item was purchased
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and the related payroll tax withholding, student refunds and sales taxes paid to the Department of Revenue.
Annual Financial Reports
Report financial fraud or abuse:
SC Tech Hotline (new website)
For additional information call (864) 592-4661.