Take Tests in our Proctored Testing Center
The SCC Testing Center provides a convenient, secure and distraction-free environment for a positive testing experience. Testing Center offers a range of assessment services including makeup testing and proctored online testing for students at SCC as well as other colleges
Who can test at SCC
- SCC students completing make-up tests
- SCC students taking online classes
- Non-SCC students needing to take a proctored exam
- For ACCUPLACER Testing, please call our Admissions Office at 592-4800.
What do I need to do?
- Wear a mask or face covering. No shields.
- Bring a picture ID, know the name of your instructor, and course number.
- Watches should be removed.
- Turn cell phone OFF or leave elsewhere.
- Bring testing materials (calculators, pencils, etc.).
- Place personal belongings (including drinks and hats), away from area as directed.
- If testing at the Tyger River, Cherokee County, Downtown, or Union County Campuses,
please obtain instructor permission and make an appointment by calling 24 hours in
- Cherokee County Campus: (864) 206-2713
- Downtown Campus: (864) 592-4076
- Tyger River Campus: (864) 592-6190
- Union County Campus: (864) 466-1060
- Giles Campus: (864) 592-4966 No appointments needed
- Bring a paid receipt as a non-SCC student.
Determine the area of testing you need
Have testing accommodations?
- Submit paperwork to Disability Services located in P. Dan Hull Building, PDH 4.
- Obtain approval from Disability Services for any necessary testing accommodation.
- Schedule an appointment for each test 24 hours in advance by contacting Student Disability Services.
Important additional information
Need more information?
Note: The Testing Center is under surveillance.
Students are expected to conduct testing with integrity.In the event of a violation, an SCC student would be subject to the SCC student code on academic misconduct.
A non-SCC student may lose the privilege to use SCC's proctoring service.