SCC Student Life - Advertising and Campus Posting Guidelines
SCC Student Life Office manages several bulletin boards on all the campuses. In order
to post information, advertise or add/remove items on these boards, approval must
be granted by Student Life. Following are guidelines and details regarding the bulletin
boards and more.
- Purpose: To provide adequate bulletin board and notification space at all campuses to inform
members of the college community of approved campus and community activities, college-wide
announcements and other notices of importance.
- Authority: The President has given the Student Life Coordinator and his/her designees the responsibility
and authority to ensure bulletin boards and posted public notice areas are appropriately
used for the benefit of the college community.
- Applicability: This policy applies to all students, employees, and constituents of the college who
make use of these information resources. Postings refers to any hard copy advertisement/notification
displayed on any campus of Spartanburg Community College.
- Policy: Posting of information and/or announcements on any campus bulletin board managed by
SCC Student Life requires advance approval prior to posting. All postings must comply
with the information standards outlined in the procedures below.
- Procedures: Download or view the official posting guidelines (PDF)