Attention SCC Students: We Need Your Smiling Faces!
Sign up for the 2020 Casting Call
Do you want to be a face of SCC? The SCC Marketing & Public Relations team is looking for great students to feature in our advertising, social media, special promotions, publications and news stories.
We need well-rounded students of all ages, colors, shapes, sizes and backgrounds to best represent SCC’s diverse student body. You don’t have to be a model; you just need to meet the following REQUIREMENTS. You MUST:
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher;
- Be a current student enrolled in an SCC certificate, diploma or degree program;
- Have completed one full semester at SCC (may be waived in some circumstances);
- Be in good financial standing with SCC;
- Have no criminal record;
- Allow SCC to use your photo/image/likeness for the purposes of promoting SCC.
If you meet all of the above requirements, then take the next steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Email a letter of reference from an SCC faculty or staff member, or your employer, regarding your character, dependability, and why you would be a good representative of SCC. Reference letters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “Casting Call Reference”
DEADLINE for Submission – 5pm on Friday, September 18, 2020
IMPORTANT - Once your application is reviewed, you may be selected for a Zoom interview on September 22, 23 and 24.
Thanks for applying and sharing your SCC story with our team!