Stay on Top of Your Contact Information
Be sure to update your contact information often! We need to stay in touch while you're a student at SCC so it's important your contact information is up to date each semester. SCC uses this information to contact you for emergencies, password change/verification, and communicating important college-related information. SCC does not share this information with any non-SCC entity for any reason.
How to Add an Alternate Email:
- Log into your account in the MySCC Portal
- Click Self-Service located on the right side of the page under Colleague Applications.
- In the Colleague Self-Service program, click on your profile picture at the top right corner of the screen, or the at bottom left of your screen menu, click User Profile.
- Scroll down to the Email Addresses section and click the Add New Email buttonf
1. In the Enter Email Details box, enter your alternate email address (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc..)
2. In the Type pull-down menu, select internet or web.
3. Click the Add Email button.
4. Click the confirm button to validate your email address. You should see a message stating "User Profile information confirmed on mm/dd/yyyy."
Add a New Phone Number:
SCC IT recommends using your cell number as the best number to reach you.
- In the Self-Service Application, under your User Profile, scroll down to the Phone Numbers section.
- Click the Add New Phone button or the pencil icon to change your phone number.
- Enter in the best phone number with which you would like SCC to contact you.
- Select the type of contact phone number from the pull down menu. (Cell number for texts and emergency contact)